How to Contact Us
We can be contacted in the following ways:
- On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/XParticles
- On Twitter http://www.twitter.com/insydium
- Through the links to email forms at http://insydium.uk/contact/
- Through our forum at www.x-particles.com/forum/
- Or through the other well-known Cinema 4D forums, especially Cinema 4D Cafe and the CG Society (we use the handles spedler (Steve), slouchcorp (Mike), and obeardy (David) at those sites)
See also our video site at http://www.vimeo.com/insydium where we host a number of videos about X-Particles.
Support questions for X-Particles will not be answered on any forum other than our own. The forum in point (4) above is the best place to ask general support questions as we and our beta-testers check there frequently.
For support about licensing and registration, please use the contact form in point (3) above as we cannot deal with these issues in an open forum.